Residential camp summer 2021
For 9 to 16 years old campers!
Enjoying a stay at the Ranch Massawippi is a unique opportunity to be in a full french environment and share with friends your passion for horses and experience a multitude of outdoor activities in a safe environment and friendly ambiance. Welcome to all english kids and improve your french at the camp! Young vacationers from Canada, United States, Europe and elsewhere will leave delighted with their stay that will remain an unforgettable experience.
Dates of stays 2021: registration will start on february 1st!
From 1095$ + tx per week. Horseback riding lesson are include every day, no supplement.
Choose among the 8 weeks proposed. You can take as much weeks as you desire!”
|#||Sunday 18h30 to friday 15h30|
|1||June 27th to july 2nd|
|2||July 4th – 9th|
Rates and payment terms
- Rates of 1095$ + tx per week. No deposit require at registration. The balance must be paid by may 15th.
- Tax credit available
- 50$ discount for brothers and sisters (apply from the second children). Claim it by email at registration: [email protected]
A week at the camp! Here is the program
- Including a daily riding lessons on english saddle
- Equine techniques
- Care of horses and farm animals
- Daily swimming pool sessions, supervised by a national lifeguard
- A multitude of diverse outdoor activities!
- Horse competition and equestrian games at the end of the stay
- A certificate and a badge is given to the students at the end of their stay, indicating the equestrian level they have reached
Camp arrival is scheduled for Sunday, from 18:30 to 19:15 pm for all stays.
Special activity at the end of the stay
Departure is scheduled between 13:45 and 16:00. Stays 2-4-6-8 end with a horse competition. Stays 1-3-5-7 end with equestrian games. In both cases, parents and friends are invited to come to the camp and see their rancheros and rancheras in action. A great family activity!
Conditions of admission and cancellation policies
In order to maintain a harmonious and healthy climate in the camp, the future camper must be well-intentioned to come to the camp and volunteer to follow the rules of the camp. Violence (physical and verbal) is not tolerated at the camp, as are alcohol, cigarettes and drugs. Failure to follow these by-laws may result in management retaining the right to return a child to their home during their stay, without refund, if their conduct is deemed unacceptable.
We are an unplugged camp! Hurray! Leave your electronics and cellphones at home! They are not allowed at the Ranch to live a stay completely connected to nature and friends.
A check of the lice will be made at the entrance to the camp. In the case where we find nits and / or lice, the child will have to return home and undergo appropriate treatment before being accepted to the camp.
In the event of cancellation, due to illness only and upon presentation of a medical certificate, Ranch Massawippi will refund the amount equivalent to the non-stay period at the camp less $ 300, covering the costs.