Residential camp 2019
Enjoying a stay at the Ranch Massawippi is a unique opportunity to be in a full french environment and share with friends your passion for horses and experience a multitude of outdoor activities in a safe environment and friendly ambiance. Welcome to all english kids and improve your french at the camp! Young vacationers from Canada, United States, Europe and elsewhere will leave delighted with their stay that will remain an unforgettable experience.
Dates of stays 2019
|#||SUNDAY TO FRIDAY||age|
|1||June 23-june 28||7-16|
|6||July 28-august 2||7-16|
|FRIDAY 16h – SUNDAY 18h30 (available only for campers who 2 two weeks in a row||age|
- 50$ discount on additionnal week of camp
- 50$ discount for brothers and sisters (only given once)
- Tax credit available
Option horseback riding + (9-16 years old)
With this option, your child will have the privilege to have 2 horseback riding lessons per day, making his or her stay at the Ranch Massawippi more enjoyable!
- Available every week
- $180 + tx (2 horseback riding lesson per day)
Option Passionnate-riders (12-16 years old)
Passionate-riding is offered to those who want to be in the company of horses all day ! Two riding lessons per day, equine techniques on various topics, stable management, equestrian games, acrobatics etc. is just a glimpse of what awaits them in this equestrian immersion. A daily swimming session is also scheduled.
- 295$ + tx
week 1: June 24 to june 29 week 6: July 29 to august 3th week 7: August 5-10 week 8: August 12-17
- Daily riding lessons on english saddle
- Equine techniques
- Care of horses and farm animals
- Daily swimming pool sessions, supervised by a national lifeguard
- A multitude of diverse outdoor activities!
- Horse competition and equestrian games at the end of the stay
- A certificate and a badge is given to the students at the end of their stay, indicating the equestrian level they have reached
Camp arrival is scheduled for Sunday, from 6:30 to 7:15 pm for all stays.
Special activity at the end of the stay
Departure is scheduled between 13:45 and 16:00. Stays 2-4-6-8 end with a horse competition. Stays 1-3-5-7 end with equestrian games. In both cases, parents and friends are invited to come to the camp and see their rancheros and rancheras in action. A great family activity!